The Only Provincial Network dedicated to Francophone Economic Development and Employability
Launched in 2001, RDÉE Ontario has a mandate to contribute to the creation of sustainable job creation and to diversify and strengthen the economy of the provinces Francophone communities, through its programs, activities, products and services.
Its dynamic team, located in regions throughout the province, is actively engaged in ongoing projects aimed at ensuring the vitality of these communities, and providing them with ongoing support. RDÉE Ontario is a member of RDÉE Canada's national network.
We support projects aimed at local, regional and provincial economic diversification, as well as the revitalization of Francophone communities by:
- Facilitating planning sessions
- Advising communities in project development
- Helping to identify and mobilize partners
- Identifying strategies that meet the needs of francophone communities
- Offering support in funding research
- Supporting the development of economic projects
- Developing strategic projects that can be replicated in other regions of the province